More than 1.5 billion people around the world suffer from chronic pain and it is one of the leading causes of patients seeking medical care. Moreover, cost of pain comes to around USD 100 billion per year which includes lost workdays and medical bills. The global pain management therapeutics has observed healthy growth rate in the past and has huge market potential in the future due to increase in the number of population that suffers from medically significant pain. Other drivers for this market include pain related to different tumors, low back and post- operation. The expiry patent of anticonvulsant Lyrica and anti-depressant Cymbalta in 2013 will also have significant impact on the growth of this market.
In 2010, the post- operative pain relief market was the leading segment, accounting for about 20% of the overall pain management therapeutics market. The low back pain market was the second largest segment followed by the neuropathic pain relief and cancer pain markets. The market also consists of range of conditions such as postoperative pain, arthritis pain, migraine pain, neuropathic pain, cancer pain, back pain.
Some of the major players in this industry include Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca PLC, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp, Glaxo Smithkline Plc, Merck & Co., Pfizer, Inc., Purdue Pharma, Wyeth, and Sanofi S.A.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report: www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/pain-management-therapeutics-market-global-industry-size-share-trends-analysis-and-forecast-2012-2018
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
To Read The Complete Report with : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166588
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2012 – 2018: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166548
Diammonium hydrogen phosphate (DAP) is a type of water-soluble chemical salt that releases ammonia and phosphoric acid and thus acts as a source of nitrogen and phosphates. This ammonia and phosphate released on reaction with water can temporarily increase th...
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207